Sunday, 27 July 2014

Daisy prints and matching accessories

Dress: TK Maxx
Belt: Charity shop
Shoes: Topshop

I wore this outfit to a barbecue the other day. I wanted to wear something summery because it was roasting and what better fits that description than a daisy print dress, huh? I'm an absolute sucker for monochrome dresses. More than half my dresses are black, white or black and white. I think part of the reason is because they're really easy to accessorize - you're not stuck in the realms of black, white, silver and gold; you can put whatever colours you want together. Hence, the bright orange shoes and belt! Another thing I can't get enough of is things that match. I think matching accessories pull an outfit together beautifully, and it's even better when they're bright and make an impact!

I really love the pattern on the dress! I love it so much, I actually have a little shift dress with basically the same pattern in reverse - white on black (you can see that HERE). It totally reminds me of the Mary Quant logo or like, the daisy on the top of the Marc Jacobs Daisy bottle?

What do you think?

Amy

6 comments:

  1. I love that dress! Daisies are my favourite :)

    Every Day In Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress.=) The daisy print is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the print, and it totally reminds me of the Marc Jacobs bottle! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the daisy print!

    saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a lovely print! can't believe it's from TK Maxx, i rarely find anything i like in there but i'm going to take a closer look next time!
    tanya x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit, it looks fab and fun at the same time. You look beautiful doll. Lovely blog here btw!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you!

    Love,
    xx
    Monika
    http://monikaozdoba.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.