Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Dress: Topshp
Shoes: New Look

So first of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope everyone had a lovely night last night! I did. I ended up going to 2 parties one after the other and both were crazy! At the first party everyone was in the living room for the bells and RIGHT at the first second of 2013 someone threw-up all over the sofa, all over the floor, all over himself and all over everyone within a meter of him. What a great start to the year huh? Not quite a midnight kiss. As a non-drinker and therefore one of a grand total of 4 completely sober people at the party, I was roped in to help clean up his sick. Joy.

The second party was even crazier! There were SO many people and there was strobe lights and bottles everywhere and coke all over the floor but no-one seemed to mind. I was never quite sure where all of my friends were but it was actually a really good party. The boy whose house it was was so nice too. He kept coming over and checking I was alright and saying I seemed 'too innocent' to be there and he even made sure I had someone to walk me home afterwards even though I only live 5 minutes down the road. Anyway, all in all a really good night, even though I didn't get home until 3 o'clock and can count the hours of sleep I've had on one hand!

2012 has been an absolutely amazing year (although it still doesn't beat 2011, I have to say). I've made some amazing friends and got SO much closer with the ones I already had. I've had so many amazing experiences too, like the trip I went on to Paris earlier this year. Another thing that has really kept me going through 2012 is my blog and all my lovely followers, who I'd really just like to thank.

Looking forward to 2013, I have a feeling this year is going to be a good one. I have a tonne to look forward to, such as T in the Park (Scotland's biggest music festival). I think I might do the thing with the jar where you put all your good memories from the year into it and read them all at the end of the year. I might write a post on that so stay tuned! I'm also going to keep going with my blog. I realise I haven't been posting as much as I have done in the past and the reason for that is that I'm sitting my highers at the moment, which is the most crucial school exams I'm going to have to sit so a lot of time is taken up by homework etc. You know how it goes. But I'll give it my best shot!

Here's to 2013!

How were your new year's eve celebrations?
x

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a wild night :') That dress is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh the man being sick sounds delightful, poor you having to help clean it!! The boy at the second party sounds much more gentleman-ly! You do look sweet and innocent in that dress (and beautiful) so I can see why he wanted to take care of you. Like a pretty little doll.

    I went to a James Bond themed night (going to update about it on my blog in a bit - my outfit photos are on there already from yesterdays post)

    Happy New Year!

    Janine xx
    BakeGlueandTrend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sound like an eventful night, I'm miss going to house parties so much, haven't been to one in forever.
    That dress is absolutely beautiful too
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you had a good night! i love your dress :) happy new year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is outstanding! Makes me want to relive some dresses in my wardrobe (and to buy some more ssh!) Great as always! Just so you know, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award I'll leave the link for you http://fagansfinds.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award-2.html

    Fagan x

    www.fagansfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year! That dress is adorable! xx Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress, peter pan collars are so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love the simplicity of your dress along with the embellishments! Such a fan of Topshop too! x

    http://athriftkindoflove.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dress!!

    Aishling
    www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.