Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Follow me on Instagram

This is just a quick one as I have never been so busy as I have been these last few weeks, hence the serious lack of posts.

I just wanted to let you all know that after deleting my old Instagram account because I didn't use it, I have set myself up a new one which I actually intend to use this time. I'm feeling a bit lonely with my 9 followers or however many it is, so it would be much appreciated if you'd like to join me. I'm not going to be one of these people who begs for followers - I'm just letting you know that I'm here and that you're welcome to come and have a look. I promise I'll follow you back too.

Instagram: amysteele9

Also, since I reached 300 followers recently, and I never acknowledged it, I thought I'd better thank you guys. So thank you! It really does mean a lot. 
x

1 comment:

  1. When I've got my phone sorted, I'll be sure to follow you! Hoping that your posts will be as amazing as the ones on your blog!!

    I just started a new blog, it's only got one post so far, but it would be amazing if you had the chance to check it out!

    Emily-Kate xxx
    http://crueltyfreecreations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.