Friday, 28 December 2012

Christmas, my birthday and the sales

Hello. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I did. I received so many lovely things and I just ate all day long. Honestly, I think I weighed about six stones more in the evening than I did in the morning.

So this is my Christmas post. I know I'm a bit late, but stuff's been going on. I went to the boxing day sales on boxing day and it was my birthday yesterday so this post is going to include those too!

Let's start with Christmas and my birthday.
This is just a selection of stuff from Christmas and birthday. I received a lot of clothes and jewellery but also some really pretty little random bits like candles and, of course, enough chocolate to last me until next Christmas. I also got The Neverending Story on DVD because it was my absolute all-time favourite film as a child and although we have it on video, I can't find it anywhere so I was probably overly excited when I opened that one. Ha.

Then on boxing day I went with a couple of friends to the sales. It was manic. Urban Outfitters (our favourite shop) wasn't even open when we got there at about 10 to 10 so we decided just decided to wait the 10 minutes until it opened. We then made our way along past New Look, River Island, H&M, Offive and eventually Topshop, popping in to see the Jenners Christmas tree on the way. After that we went up to George Street to Hollister and Jack Wills, passing Schuh and Miss Selfridge on our way. I never go into either Hollister or J.W, as designer clothes aren't my thing, but my friends wanted to. When we got to Hollister we found it didn't open until 12 and as that was about 45 minutes away and there was an ENORMOUS queue outside, we decided to give that one a miss. We actually had a really successful day overall but as sales go, it was pretty stressful so we stopped for a Starbucks on our way home.
Top: Urban Outfitters - reduced from £25 to £10
Leggings: Urban Outfitters - reduced from £25 to £12
 Shoes: New Look - reduced from £24.99 to £12
Necklace: Miss Selfridge - £2.99 (I think?)
Waterproof liquid eyeliner: Superdrug - £1.99 (review to come. Probably.)
Shirt: Christmas present
Shorts: Urban Outfitters
Tights (fleece-lined): Primark
Frilly socks: Topshop
Converse: Amazon
This is what I wore to the sales. I wore my new shirt with my dip-dye shorts and a pair of fleece-lined (yes!) tights.


9 comments:

  1. You picked up some great bargains :) Glad to see you had a great birthday and Christmas :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got some really amazing things both from boxing day sale and for Christmas x

    www.justshazea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the uo top, what a bargain! The necklace is lovely too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That UO top is absolutely amazing! I love it! xx Laura

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some lovely things! Glad you had a good Christmas and Birthday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great gifts and finds! You will be so hip and stylin'!!

    -Adri

    ReplyDelete
  7. That outfit is so cute!!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.