Friday, 7 December 2012

Bright colours rule all

You know sometimes it's good to wear monochrome? Well that's all fine and good but I find myself doing that too often in winter. I think it's important that you add a bit of colour from time to time. Don't get me wrong, while I'm totally in awe of Tavi and everything she wears, does and stands for, I don't have the guts to dress the way she does.
Maybe these are a little out-there - the one on the left reminds me of like Cruella Deville or something or maybe one of those fluffy rugs you can get in Ikea that go matted after about a day. But the principle of the idea is to make yourself a rainbow every once in a while. Even if it's just a MASSIVE electric blue hat, you definitely need to go for it. Also, I really like the orange leather dress. Meh.
I can't actually tell if this is a fleece or what but I like it. I'd wear it with trousers/leggings/other leg coverers that are not see-through though because it's flipping cold here. I like the stripey pattern with the zig-zags and all the colours but also the oversized-ness of it. It's also kind or Christmassy?
This one's definitely more my style - especially the knitted jumper. There'll always be a special place in my heart for knit-wear. Also, how much brighter can you get than bright red and bright yellow?

So. wear brighter colours. Don't be boring. BRIGHT COLOURS RULE!
x

pictures:vogue.com and google images

2 comments:

  1. Loveee bright colours!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that last photo!
    Lucia
    http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.