Monday, 19 November 2012

Various things

I've been neglecting my keyboard a bit, I know. But whatever.
Dress: Topshop
Shoes & belt: New Look
On Saturday night I was at a dance...type thing. I wore a black dress because, after all, you can never go wrong with an LBD, can you? I did try to find something a little fancier but it just wasn't happening. I also don't usually wear heels as high as these ones so that was interesting. Particularly walking across a grass lawn. Hm. They're actually a little bit on the big side because I reckon the area from my toe to the ball of my foot must be shorter than average because my foot never properly fits into the curve of the shoe but a size smaller is always too small. I bought a pair of those gel pads that go in the front bit under your toes which helped but my foot ended up getting a bit sweaty (ew) and they were just slipping forwards on the gel bits so I had to take them out.
I don't know about where you are but it's become really cold here recently so I bought myself a new jacket. I had a little hunt around and eventually found one I liked in H&M for £39.99 so I bought it and I love it. It's SO warm. There's a fleece lining and a massive Eskimo hood.
I also bought myself two new pairs of earrings because I'm running pretty low on nice earrings that aren't just studs. I bought one pair from New Look (the gold ones) and one pair from River Island (the silver pair).

What have you been up to?
x

5 comments:

  1. what a LOVELY outfit! your nails are really pretty too!
    looks like you had a great shopping trip! ^_^

    http://jessiicadeacon.blogspot.co.uk

    Jessica -xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails look really nice, as does the rest of your outfit :) I have that coat too and love it, weirdly (being a coat and all) I get loads of people complimenting it-but yeah it's the best.
    Frankie xx
    http://frankest.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post. The dress looks pretty and the little red accessories make the LBD so pretty and christmas'y. I also like the earrings you bought me, I always get stuck in a rut with stud earrings, maybe I'll ask Santa for some!

    Lindsey. x

    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.