Sunday, 28 October 2012

My face/ galaxy nails


Hello. Today I wanted to show you my nails. I tried this whole galaxy thing and it worked out okay actually!
First I painted my nails with a coat of navy nail varnish as the sky. Next, I painted a blob of light green in the middle of each nail and then I cut a small piece off a sponge and dipped it into a pinky/purple colour. I lightly used the sponge to splodge this around the outside of the green and then I used a new sponge to splodge a very thin layer of a darker purple and silver over this. To add the stars I used a pink glitter polish and then a silver glitter polish over the top.

What do you think?

x

13 comments:

  1. Really cute version of the galaxy nails, :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lipstick is such a lovely colour, I wouldn't mind purchasing it for myself. It really sets off your skin tone, perfect for autumn / winter.

    Melissa || http://fagansfinds.blogspot.com
    x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I'm actually not sure what colour/brand it is because it's a really old one (I know, that's bad haha!) that I only rediscovered recently and it doesn't have a top. :)x

      Delete
  3. I love your red lips, perfect for this time of year!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so pretty and the nails are awesome. Plus i want your shirt
    great blog as always
    T H E L O V E L Y S H A D E S O F P E P P E R

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post, the shirt really suits you and your nails look ace !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nails look great. I was kinda afraid to try it out cause it look complicated but it seems easy enough now

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks so awesome! I can't wait to try it.
    km-iamyou.blogspot.com.au
    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaah, your blog is lovely! I'm following you now.
    xoxo Lisa
    obsession-and-confession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute pics and wonderful nail design.*_*
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely nails, cute pictures! x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.