Monday, 15 October 2012

Crotchet blouses and leather jackets


Blouse: Topshop
Skirt: Topshop
Leather Jacket: Topshop
Belt: Charity shop
Shoes: New Look
 
Saturday was my friend Andrew's birthday so to celebrate we went to Pizza Express. I wore my blouse that I bought in London and my high waisted skirt and my leather jacket since it's been so cold recently. I really really like the crotchet part of the blouse simply because it's a bit different and it's quite an unusual colour. I'll admit I was a bit chilly and I probably should have worn tights.
 
Moving on, I really want to see The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Anyone else? It just looks like the cutest thing ever. And Emma Watson is possibly the most beautiful person, like, ever. It's the October holidays this week so hopefully I'll find time to go to the cinema!
 
I don't have much else planned for the holidays at the moment but my friends have been expressing a desire for a bit of camping recently so that might happen, although it'll be flipping cold if we do! We're also planning a tie-dye day. It's pretty self-explanatory really. We buy things and tie-dye them. I'm really looking forward to that and I'm sure it'll make an excellent post!
 
Are you on holiday this week?
 


11 comments:

  1. The school I work at doesn't have half-term for 2 more weeks! I love your outfit! I really want to see The Perks of Being A Wallflower too, have you read the book? It's amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this outfit!
    I saw your picture of it in my post lists and had to pop over to tell you how lovely it is.
    you really suit that blouse, and i adore the coloe.
    oh and i want to watch the film too, it looks great.
    hope you're well,
    laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thankyou! And no, I haven't read the book, but I want to! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit, the blouse is perfection -I love the colour of it.
    I really want to see The Perks of Being a Wallflower too !

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the cutest style. I love that blouse, plum/maroon color is my favorite for fall!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit! The shoes are so cute!
    merelysuggesting.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't even know what to write but you look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lovely little shoes and gorgeous top ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shoes!
    islacruces.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.