Sunday, 23 September 2012

My legs were cold

'Sup?
So um, it's getting so cold here already and it isn't even Autumn yet. Seriously. Yesterday it was six degrees when I walked home from my friend's house at 10 o'clock (PM). SIX! Four degrees less and it could have snowed. I'm not actually all that bothered by the cold - in fact I really like cold weather but I am annoyed that the days of wearing shorts with no tights have pretty much come to an end. Well, not that there were many to be honest.
 
So anyway, I went out for lunch yesterday and I decided, despite the cold, I would try and brave bare legs. Bad idea. My legs did that thing where they go see through so you can see the veins - not a great look, it has to be said.
 
Top: H&M
Shorts: Urban Outfitters
Owl Necklace: Miss Selfridge
Socks: Topshop
Shoes: Primark
Heart Necklace & Ring: Unknown
 
If you read my last post (Shopping in London. Oh my), you probably recognise a fair few items from my outfit. I love getting a chance to wear new things and it's even better when you can wear them together!
 
How did you spend your day?
 
x
 
 


6 comments:

  1. I love your shorts!:) great post!xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wicked shorts!!! loving all your jewels too, you have some great style!! xx

    http://ohabbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the shorts, just seen them in your previous post, what a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow I love the shorts! Really reminds me of icecream...yummm

    x Shanice
    THE ROSY DIARY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awsome shorts & the owl necklace is so cool !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the socks with the shoes! :) you look so lovely! xx

    katie

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.