Monday, 3 September 2012

Boohoo £50 Blogger Challenge

Hello, fancy meeting you here!
Now, yesterday I logged into my e-mail and found a very exciting e-mail from the people at www.fashionvouchers.com . Basically, to celebrate Boohoo.com making it into Fashion Voucher's 'Top 10 Fashion Money Saving Websites' they have launched a blogging competition. This involves putting together an outfit consisting of Boohoo clothing for £50 or under.
 
Now, I will tell you this is actually considerably harder than you'd think. Thankfully I had the help of Boohoo's clearance and this is the outfit I've ended up with:
JEANS - £20
TOP - £10
EARRINGS - £5
SHOES - £12
 
This all came to £47, which is pretty good because I think this outfit looks more than it really is. I tried to stay largely monochrome, apart from the shoes of course, because I'm loving black and white at the moment. I mixed the shapes as well, with the polka-dots in the jeans and the triangles in the earrings. I thought that made it a little different. I am also in love with these shoes. Like seriously, they are the prettiest most amazing things I have ever seen. Ever. I love the colour, I love the shape, I love the massive platform. To be quite honest with you, I'm in love with the whole outfit!
 
Anyway, what do you think?
 
x

2 comments:

  1. I like how you've added a pop of colour with the shoes!

    style sincerity

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes! Looks way more expensive than £50, I'm impressed
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.