Monday, 27 August 2012

Weird 60s/70s vibes

As I told you in my last post, I was out at a 16th birthday party on Saturday night. It ended up being a fairly quiet but really good night. It wasn't a drunken shenanigans. No. Actually, we played board games. BUNCH OF SADOS OVER HERE right? Whatevs.
 
I was feeling a weird 60s/70s vibe so I wore a really bold orange patterned dress which is not something I'd usually wear. I usually tend to go for simple floaty dresses so this was a change. But you know, I kinda liked it. I put my hair in a bee hive for the full effect and I wore bright orange matching shoes. I also painted my finger nails and toe nails orange and I did a little cat eye flick. It sounds like baby sick but it's honestly not too bad!

Dress: Primark
Shoes: Topshop
Hairband: Tk Maxx
 
What do you think?
 
x

12 comments:

  1. I really like this outfit, the dress is gorgeous. Primark have started to do some really awesome dresses! :)

    Vanese
    http://vanzthemachinee.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute shoes! Board games are the very best though xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shoes and your little ankle bracelet too!

    style sincerity

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this outfit is so lovely. I really love your style & how you put different things together; like the shoes and dress! Sounds like a fun party, haha, often the quieter occasions are just as good as the loud and busy ones!;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The whole outfit is gorgeous! The dress really suits you, and the shoes have fab detailing! You're beautiful :)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit, this print/dress shape looks stunning on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a lovely outfit! The dress is such a flattering shape. And the hair complements it perfectly as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh love the shoes...!! Too bad we have no Topshop in Germany.. :/

    http://the-petite-mademoiselle.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.