Monday, 6 August 2012

Just a sprinkling of grunge


Denim Jacket: Primark
Shorts: Primark
Top: Zara

I'm getting really into my denim jacket at the moment but it's quite a weird shape and length so I'm having real difficulty actually finding things that match. I have these shorts which are roughly the same shade of denim but I can tell that at some point I will definitely end up mix 'n' matching different colours. Oh well. I suppose that's in isn't it?

I'm almost finished my zine from a few posts back now. I've still got a couple of spreads to do but it will hopefully only take a couple of days and then I'll upload some scans of the rest of the spreads. I bet you're buzzing. Only thing is I've demolished just about every magazine and newspaper I could find so I'm swiftly running out of resources. I could always print bits off but I feel like that's cheating somehow. I don't know...

I'm also getting my exam results tomorrow which is scary. It's also my sister's birthday so I'm hoping there's going to be LOADS of cause for celebration. I've made a batch of birthday cupcakes which are Mario themed because my sister's a bit of a Mario bros. fan and I will definitely upload a picture of those at some point. They're pretty cool, even if I do say so myself. Which I do. DEAL WITH IT.

Also, new header. What do you think of it? I know I've been playing with it too much but I can't seem to find one I really like.

x

13 comments:

  1. I'm getting my results tomorrow as well, good luck! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pics and your denim jacket. It's look cool for you
    good luck with the exam result

    mind to followback?

    jessie xx ( www.jessie-therealme.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool shorts!
    I LOVE YOUR BLOG,
    following you on gfc and bloglovin

    hope we can follow each other

    xo
    www.jiglycious.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't get my exam results until the 23rd. Good Luck for your results! I love the shorts!

    merelysuggesting.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! & that sign again: it's so nice for a 'flyer'! :) x

    http://emilykateamor.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your results! Your hair looks so cute like this xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your style is so whimsical and cute! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm in love with this!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful expressions of taste.

    ReplyDelete
  10. your header is so cool.. so are your shorts! :) xx

    http://allu-r-e.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am all about the americana trend that has come into style! And 90s fashion also seems to be sneaking its way back into fashion! i love the look!

    -Adri
    meowcowkitty.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.