Sunday, 1 July 2012

Playsuits and drunken teenagers

Last night I was at a house party celebrating my friend's 16th birthday. Being pretty tiny, I would probably keel over after half a sip of alcohol so I tend to avoid drinking at these events. A taste of what my friends are drinking is quite enough. I quite enjoy being sober at parties because it's so hilarious seeing all those that are drunk making complete fools of themselves.

Anyway, I shall get on with the point of this: my outfit! I realised on Friday after rummaging around in my floordrobe that I had absolutely nothing to wear so I nipped into town yesterday to nab myself something.

blazer: H&M £14.99
playsuit: Urban Outfitters: £22
necklace: Dorothy Perkins (I think?)
Shoes: New Look

The Urban Outfitters sale was wonderful. So many beautiful things. It was like wardrobe (and price!) heaven. This playsuit is one of these 'limited edition, recycled or remade' things which I didn't realise until I got home but it makes it that little bit more special.

I've been looking for a nice blazer for yonks now and I kept seeing them in H&M but I never went for it. This time I did and I'm really glad. It's so comfy and it was perfect for this party because we spent a lot of time in the garden where it was not exactly scorching.

x

17 comments:

  1. you looks so pretty! and i love your outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous playsuit - the print is so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty playsuit! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that palysuit. such beautiful colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the playsuit, it's nice that it's unique!

    I agree with being the sober one in parties, its so much fun to laugh at them and then tell them what they did the morning after haha!

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You looked lovely, that is a gorgeous playsuit :)

    Bex x
    http://bex-sbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the playsuit. I'm the same at parties although I'm kinda in-between observing and embarassing xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely adore the playsuit, so nice! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovve the outfit , you looked fab hope you had a nice time xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. that oufit is adorable, I love the little bows on the blazer ;)

    I also don't drink (absolutely hating the taste of alcohol) and it's so funny being sober at parties, I think you have so much more to laugh about ;)

    xoxo Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  12. That playsuit is awesome, indeed. c:

    xo L
    http://littlelaserducks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the outfit.

    -Loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Urban Renewal section at U.O is fabulous! You've picked a real gem there, you look gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely buys, love the playsuit the most!

    http://aclosetofchaos.blogspot.co.uk/

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.