Friday, 13 July 2012

Everything's Imaginary

I've been working on a little zine over the past week or so because I'm absolutely coming down with magazines and and newspapers that were just begging to be cut up. I've also been feeling strangley creative so I decided it would be a good idea to start a sort of project that would keep me busy for a few days. I'm not even nearly finished because I accidentaly made double the pages I meant to (I don't know how?) but these are just a few of my favourite spreads so far.

It's like, I don't know, a collage of the way things organise themselves inside my brain. Making this has made me realise the number of rediculous things I think of. Wow.

I also went shopping yesterday because I'm going on holiday next week and there is a shortage of clothes in my life that are even remotely suitable for countries with sun and summer temperatures warmer than 12 degrees.
shorts(£12), flipflops(£1.50), bikini(£4): Primark
Bikini(£14): Urban Outfitters
shorts(£12.99): Zara

5 comments:

  1. That's so cool! Love the bikinis :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the american shorts!! wish i could pull them off but i'd look RIDICK! xxx

    http://www.unnakednails.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the scratch-book looks amazing! so creative!

    kissboombang, mika.
    head + heels

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scrapbooks are cool, I'm in the process of making one at the moment! I nominated your blog for the versatile blogger award :)
    http://pamelaelizabethx.blogspot.ie/2012/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your zine is fantastic! The jubilee one made me laugh (Wasn't it a faff?) and the Amy Winehouse page was great.

    Lovely blog!

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.