Monday, 11 June 2012

Homemade charm bracelets

I'm a fan of little pieces of quirky jewellery so, naturally, charm bracelets are right up my street. However, being fairly clumsy for one thing, and for another, not very interested in designer things, brands like Links of London are not for me. Therefore, from time-to-time, I indulge in a little jewellery making of my own. A couple of my bracelets have featured a la mon blog before but I decided to do a proper post today.


The other thing that I love about making my own jewellery - especially charm bracelets - is that I can personalise them however I want and no one else on the face of the planet will have one exactly the same. I get a lot of compliments too, and all my friends have a afavourite charm. Mine is either the robot, the umbrella, the bike or the donut. I don't know, I like them all!

Which is your favourite?

x

9 comments:

  1. I love the little gingerbread man one :) where do you get the charms? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! I totally meant to put that in the post haha! The motorbike, the watering can and the robot are from Primark and the others are from The Bead Shop in Edinburgh. :)x

      Delete
  2. the strawberry is fabulous! That caught my eye straight away. Also the watering can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh they're so cute! All of them :D

    xoxo Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh i want to make one i really like the first one :) xx

    http://emeli-j.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.