Monday, 18 June 2012

Cor blimey

Top & Leggings: Topshop
Hairband: TK Maxx
Socks: Tesco (as embarrassing as it may be)
Converse: Amazon

It is nearly summer. Nearly. Which means I get to sleep until unreasonable hours in the morning (or the afternoon, perhaps) and go to bed at unreasonable hours at night. Today was a get-your-legs-out and put-your-long-sleeves-away day here, so I put on a vest and leggings. My new clothes in fact. (You know when you get new clothes you walk around like you've just won the lottery? That was me today.) I did end up taking the socks off cos, you know - it was warm. I went for a messy top knot 'cos I'm a top notch gal' and a big colourful bow... just because I felt like it. No reason. I've also got back into wearing stacks of bracelets. I went off it for a while but you know, I kind of like it.

Catch
x


8 comments:

  1. Love the top, and your hair looks super cute xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit and your hair style (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi shawty! I am Cecilia and i find your blog amazing! But I have a major concern I joined Blogger for some time and I want to reach 200 followers is the goal that I set myself! So Can you help me and join my blog please I really need it and I promises to become member of your blog also thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely and I love your converse and your hair looks really good :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the leggings, they look so nice on you x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.