Monday, 28 May 2012

Sunshine, shorts and sunburn





Sunglasses: Claire's
Top: Zara
Shorts: Cubus (in Norway)


I've been up north all weekend and the weather was glorious, as I think it was everywhere. We visited 2 different beaches and swam in the sea at both. It was surprisingly pleasant. I managed to badly sunburn my arms, which wasn't good but I slapped on some factor 50 and got on with it. At least they'll be nice and brown soon!

On Wednesday I have my last exam so I'm virtually shaking with joy at the moment. My mum's taking me to Nando's for lunch on Thursday and I might head to the outdoor pool near my house with my friends if the weather stays nice. (Fingers crossed!)

How was your weekend?
x

8 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! My last exam is the week after next so I'm holding out for that feeling! I also love your photography- what camera do you use? (: x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou! It's a fujifilm s4000 I think :)x

      Delete
  2. interesting photos ;) and nice blog

    http://she-blonde.blogspot.com/ i hope ypu enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love those shorts. That color is my favorite for Spring/Summer! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty pictures!
    Love your outift too!
    Good luck with your exam :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck for the exam ;)
    I love your pics, especially the one with the water drop ;)
    my weekend was awesome, I'm just tired now ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful pics!you look lovely!
    follow you!if you want check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.