Sunday, 20 May 2012

Scrapbooking, saddle shoes and lace trim socks

Another scan from my rapidly-growing scrap book. Thankfully it's got one of those elastic binder that keeps it shut.  I would thoroughly like to dress my dog up like this guy.



At the moment I'm lusting after a pair of saddle shoes and some lace trimmed socks. I so nearly bought a pair in Topshop today (the socks) for £3:50, but in the end I decided against it. To me, they're the epitome of girlish vintage, especially worn together and look delectably wonderful. I'm definitely going to have to invest at some point.

I've been using Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme (ironically demonstrated here on my hand) of late and may do a review at some point. Yes?

SUMMER is almost here. I can tell because my next door neighbour is wearing shorts and no shirt and mowing his lawn. That only means one thing - the days are heating up. Exams need to hurry up and be finished so I can be out in my back garden enjoying the sun too. Perhaps not semi-naked though - it's not THAT warm, my neighbour must just feel the heat. I went into town today so I went for playful and summery, to sum up the weather. This is the first sunny day there's been in about 3 months.


Top: New Look
Skirt: Primark
Shoes: River Island

x




9 comments:

  1. I loved your outfit...you looked lovely :) I especially liked the shoes,
    Bex xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pattern on your shirt :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your top is so lovely
    .... your whole post is^^

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i did not know that i was not following you! i follow you now, what about following eachother?

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so cute!! i enjoyed reading your post sweetie!!... here in my country summer is so on!!... its so hot in here, its funny that you're excited about summer while here, i am craving for cold weather... (^-^)

    by the way, thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!! keep in touch!!! now following you!

    i send love from philippines!! xo

    www.seventhbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your outfit. so pretty and summery. i love burt's bees products. they work so well. i've not found anything as good. you should write a review because i've never tried their foot cream :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have AMAZING hair! i've been to grow mine for years but it just doesn't want to! :(

    loving the butterfly tee... u gotta love butterflies right?!

    xxx

    http://www.unnakednails.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your scrapbook is so cool. It really looks like a work of art. Wish I could get that creative! Come visit if you have a chance.

    Sophia
    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.