Monday, 21 May 2012

New header

I know, I know, I changed my header yet again but I just couldn't resist. I played around with my sidebar as well so let me know what you think. I just wanted something a bit more... classy I think. And now my header matches my favicon which is good.

I feel it's important to have a nice header because if I come onto someone's blog and they have a horrible, tacky-looking header, it does make me judge. I know that's not good; don't judge a book by its cover and all; but I'm pretty sure you're all guilty of it too, no? I didn't want something too over the top, but nothing too simple either. It's a tricky business finding the right balance huh?

12 comments:

  1. Love, love ,love this header!! It's so... artistic hahaha
    You have a lovely blog!!
    xoxoxo,
    Alona

    Fashion Freshman

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new header! (: x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I like the new design and layout, very sophisticated ;) I am currently having mine redone as it seems to change orientation depending on which internet you are on, so annoying :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, very cute :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it! makes me want to change mine too. :>

    http://whyhellorikka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your header is great! (I didnt see the old one, but I love this one) I'm in desperate need of a new one, but I just dont have time to make it, and I'm not as good at it as you are obviously are! You've done a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is really cute, the header matching with the favicon :) Im too busy with my school exams, that I don't have time to change it... And omg, I can never resist the temptation to judge a book by its cover ^.^ *probably thats the reason I have a libraby full of vampire books.... Nah, My header sucks, I must change it some time soon.... :/
    by the way, you have a very nice blog : ) I am following :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks super cute...
    I have nominated you for the versatile blogger award : )
    www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know what you mean, if somebody has something yuck I do tend to think the same of the rest! Yours is cute though x

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your new header.

    xx gabi
    sequinsandspikes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.