Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Leather jackets, boat shoes and fish tail plaits


jacket: Topshop
blouse: Primark
jeans:H&M
shoes: River Island

Today... I finished my exams! *wipes away tears of joy*. I cannot express my happiness to you right now. It's an overwhelmingly amazing feeling. I'm now just going to start stressing about the results but there's nothing I can do to change it now, huh?

I'm going to the cinema today for a celebratory film. I'm not sure exactly what we're going to see yet but I really want to see Moonrise Kingdom. It looks so cute. And it's set in the 60s. Oh.

I'm also going to the beach at some point, which is going to be slightly weird, given the current weather but oh well, live life to the fullest, no?

x

13 comments:

  1. Just to say love your blog...would totally follow appart from I go to boarding school and for some reason they dont let us follow blogs at school...lame much but hey check mine out...

    http://howwouldyouhavedoneit.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for finishing exams!
    It's such a good feeling isn't it?! Now go out and go crazy ;)
    seriously- realax and make the most of your time off!

    Love those shoes!

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look! :))
    you look really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shoes so much!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks lovely, I still have art on Friday I just want my exams to be over as well x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shoes!
    xo juul

    juulsworldd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so pretty in the first picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore those boat shoes!! Love your style, dear:]

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats!

    that first picture looks so awesome and I love your shoes in the third one ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congradulations! I am right in the middle of revising and it is the dullest thing ever. I envy you right now hahaha.. I'm sure you'll do ah-mazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so wearing my leather tmw and a fishtail plait, i'm inspired! Lovely outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You lucky thing, have fun! I have another month left of exams :(
    Love the outfit, especially the shoes, may have to invest!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thats great that you're finished up exams! I love your deck shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.