Thursday, 17 May 2012

Grunge on a tripod

Oh hey. Yesterday my mum came across a very old camera tripod while she was clearing out our cupboard. It belonged to her dad who was, I'm told, pretty nifty with a camera. ( see HERE  ) It's one of these ones with retractable metal legs and a screw top. The screw is really dodgy because it's so old but it still works with a bit of careful handling.


So um, yes, I decided to give it a go. And well, see for yourself:
Leather Jacket: Topshop
Cord trousers: Primark
Boots: New Look
Grungey huh?


x

15 comments:

  1. the pictures turned really beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so pretty! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing find! I love my tripod and honestly do not know how I survived without it! Great photos Love!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Caked Vintage Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome outfit.
    Good posing. Beautiful pictures.
    Great post.
    Love, Joann
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely awesome pics! You look beautiful and I want to see that camera! I think old cameras are so cool!!!

    xoxo Jenni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it's not the camera that's old, it's the tripod! Haha! :)x

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the comment you left me x i love your pictures here you are stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh I love that the tripod is so old! These photo's are beautiful! You are beautiful!

    xoxo, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, I love theese pictures, you look pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures are amazing :) I especially love the forst one!
    I'm 15 as well! So nice to see more bloggers my age :)
    I followed you, hope you do the same,
    Alona

    Fashion Freshman

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so pretty Ms. Amy :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome photo's, tripods are so useful! At least your one has more character than mine!

    joanne from jimmilou.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.