Saturday, 7 April 2012

Primark nail pens and aztec patterns

If you read yesterday's post, (Chiffon blouses, waist high shorts and baby pink ) you'll know that I bought a couple of nail art pens for £1.50 each from Primark yesterday. I decided to give them a go today and do a wee review for you. 

Excuse the very un-neat edges, I'd not got round to tidying up the edges yet!

As I said, I had expected the quality to be pretty shoddy but it's actually surprisingly good! There's two brushes on each pen, a thin brush and the actual pen bit. The brushes are kind of difficult to use so I think I'll just be sticking to the pen. It's quite good quality nail polish I think, but it takes a very long time to dry and my right hand is now completely smudged. It also seems to be a little bit tricky to get the nail polish off your skin if, like me, your a bit of a mucky pup.

Anyway, I'm sort of running out of things to say so I think I'll just end it here. I will say, however, that I would recommend these nail art pens because they're pretty good value for money. Oh and also, they come in 4 colours - black, white, pink and silver. I only bought black and white but I might get the others next time I'm in Primark.

Till next time,


x

2 comments:

  1. I like your design idea, today I posted a nail wrap that is similar to this design, see what you mean about being a mucky pup ahaaa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great design idea! I need to pick up the primark nail art pens!xx

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.