Tuesday, 6 March 2012

The Hello Project

As much as I hate to say it, I've been getting a little bored of doing fashion posts recently. I really haven't had much to blog about, so, to make this a little more interesting until theres more to post about, I have concocted a little plan. Some of you might know I'm a little bit of a photography enthusiast so I have decided to try and take as many photos as I can that have the word 'hello' on them. I guess its a sort of photo chanllenge that I've made up myself. I've decided to name it 'The Hello Project.' I would be absolutely delighted if any of you wanted to give my 'Hello Project' a go, just please link back to my blog if you decide to give it a shot!
I've already taken a few pictures but I do intend to take a lot more so be on the look out for 'Hello' posts! Oh, and just to let you know, I don't intend to take all the pictures on my fancy camera. I think that will be part of the fun of it; having all the photos varying in colour and quality.







x

13 comments:

  1. Might try this out, I like the idea :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might well give this a go! Xx

    http://deardollyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea! I was dong this with the word 'zero' for a while (its a song by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs) so yeah, if I spot any hellos I'll snap away :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww. I will give this a go! sounds like lots of fun!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a cool idea! your photos look great ;)
    too bad I'm not having enough time for this at the moment -_-

    xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a great idea :) If I decide to do it I will definitely let you know and link it to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice, love the second one!!! Come see my blog :)

    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    xo Emma

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is cute! Love your blog! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the second picture, this is a really cute idea!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super cute, might have to take you up on the challenge!
    Your blog is absolutly adorable, so I'm your newest follower :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha cool post! I know what you mean with posting all the time about the same thing... you just run out of idea sometimes :) x Marina

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow your blog is really cool :)

    follow each other?
    http://lejournaldefleurs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Peeping at another post, finding the HELLO Project, making me imagine: how about LOVE Project :) Great!

    http://iypb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.