Monday, 20 February 2012

In which I wear a dress and go to Nando's

My friend just turned 15 last week so we decided to celbrate as she's the last one of my friends (and the last in my year) to turn 15. I felt it was a special enough occasion for a dress, so I decided on one that I've had for ages but I've only worn once:
My dress is from a little shop called Pie in the Sky. Of course, I wore it with layers - lots of them because it was bloody freezing here on Saturday night. I couldn't feel my feet by the time I got back on the bus.

I love wearing dresses, it makes me feel so feminine and pretty but I barely ever get the opportunity to wear them so when one comes around, I take ages deciding which one to wear, tights or no tights, what shoes, accessories etc. I just love taking ages to fuss over how I look and doing my make-up, but then again, what girl doesn't eh? Ha.

x

13 comments:

  1. I love Pie In The Sky! You look lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the dress - you look so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this dress is so lovely! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so right about dresses!

    i hardly wear any, only for special occasions, but I'm wearing skirts all the time.... weird, weird girl^^

    you look beautiful ;)

    xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. that striped dress looks so cute <3


    XX the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love the outfit (and love Nandos!)
    http://elliegracex.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you are so cute. Love your blog, following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress looks so gorgeous on you, I love getting to choose which dress and shoes and everything else for a special occassion haha :)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your dress! Stripes are my favorite :)

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, I love your dress! Was so tempted to buy one like it at the Gap outlet store, but it has to be a pretty good deal for me to get something there and I didn't feel like it was : ) I totally do the same thing with dresses!

    Jenn

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi! :)) just so you know, you're one of the 15 I tagged for the stylish blogger award. You deserve it :)

    http://loveandelegance.blogspot.com/2012/02/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi sweetie,
    thank you for following me, im now your new folllower! i really love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely dress , sweetie, and you style it well with tights and love the way you add a belt, hun! so gorgeous and you look classy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.