Thursday, 9 February 2012

Harajuku Lovers

I haven't done a review in a while so I thought I would do one today about something most girls love: perfume. I've decided to do this review on Harajuku Lovers. I have three bottles of their perfume so I'll have quite a bit to write about!

The first thing you notice is, of course the absolutely A-DOR-ABLE bottles. How cute are they? To open the bottle you simply pull of the little doll on the the top. I did have a picture of one of the dolls but my laptop's gone weird. Boo! You can get these in bigger sizes but these are just the mini versions. I think they were £12 each from Boots. Since I bought these, they've brought out a summer range and another winter range where the dolls' hair is made of felt. The names of the perfumes are all so cute too. I have 'Love', 'Music' and 'Baby' but I know they do another one called 'G'. They may do more as well but I don't about them if they do.

Anyway, they all smell absolutely to-die-for. It's really fruity and sweet. My favourite is 'Music' but they do all smell beautiful. The scent is sort of suttle and  not too in-your-face. It's just amazing to smell! I think the range is designed for teenagers simply because of the scent and the design of the bottle. I love it though. The spray button thingy is really easy to push and a perfect amount comes out. I hate when you spray your perfume and you end up completely dripping. 

The smell does wear off after a while but it probably lasts about the length of a school day so you don't have to carry the bottle around in constant fear that it might leak in your bag! They're also very cost efficient and I've had these for ages now and they haven't even nearly run out. I went through a phase of buying them as presents for my friend because they were such a bargain but all my friends have at least 2 now I think haha!

I would definitely recommend Harajuku Lovers because they're excellent. I have absolutely no criticism so what are you waiting for? Get yourself to Boots ASAP!

x

10 comments:

  1. These perfumes are so lovely but I wish they came with a small plain lid that you could use when you're carrying the perfume around because the packaging is so chunky :/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can actually get bigger bottles that do just have a plain lid, the bottles are pretty massive though! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyy ! I am leaving you a comment just to tell you that I gave you a blog award if you want to check it out :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I envy you for owning those :D
    I'm passionate with J-pop thingy now :'D
    I love Harajuku

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've always wanted to own one of these just because they are so darn cute! but good to know they smell good too. hmm, maybe i just might :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would like to try LOVE! Looks so cute *.*
    xx
    katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute!

    poochytails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my god, they're so cuuuuuuuute!!!!
    If I saw them in a store I probably couldn't hesitate buying all of them! too bad we don't have boots in Germany.... :(

    xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bottles are soo gorgeous!! I would totally not be able to resist if I saw them! :)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a adorabole bottles!!lovely.

    http://umi-fashionstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.