Thursday, 5 January 2012

Ooh. Very Alice in Wonderland.

First, I've been meaning to thank all my followers, new and old! It means so much to know that people enjoy reading my blog and like hearing about my life. So thankyou!

Second, I want to thank Ellie, who awarded me the Kreativ Blogger Award. You can check out her blog HERE! It's pretty great. Check it out!

Now, on with today's post, which I guess is an Ootd but I don't like calling them that. I don't really know why haha! I'm a wierdo.
I hadn't meant it but when I put this outfit on, it kinda reminded me of Alice in Wonderland, hence the name of the post.
♥Dungarees - River Island
♥T-shirt - Primark
♥Hairband - Accessorise

The necklace and the bracelet aren't on the list above. This is because I made the necklace myself and I got the bracelet as a gift. It's lovely, though isn't it?

I also painted my nails. I wanted them to look kind of girly so I tried to only use lighter pastely colours. (I ran out of colours when I got to my pinky ha!) I used various brands which I have now forgotten but I know the pale green and pale blue are Barry M.

Oh and please excuse the expression on my face in the first picture, I look like some kind of mouldy turnip.


x

5 comments:

  1. I love that scissor necklace! Just to let you know, I've awarded you the Kreativ Blogger Award :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dungaree's! really want some..the scissor necklace is also super cute!
    Hollie xox
    http://pandaeyezbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh i love those scissors! So vintage :)
    And thanks for your comment!

    http://acupofhautestyle.blogspot.com

    -xoxo-
    lauren

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.