Monday, 2 January 2012

Lazy days are the best kind.

Today has been a day of not much. A bit of 'net surfing, a bit of t.v. and a bit of playing around with my camera and photobucket. I love lazy days. I always find them very productive, surprisingly and I feel ready to role the next day. I'm waiting for the awakening of my sister, who is still not awake at this late hour, because we've decided to have a Harry Potter marathon, and watch them all. Until then, here's some of the pictures my lazy day has produced:





























I just love playing with different light and  figuring out what looks best. I usually end up with at least 10 dud shots but that's the beauty of digital cameras isn't it? Delete, delete, delete.



I must go as I think sleeping beauty upstairs may be stirring. Hoorah!


x




7 comments:

  1. I love lazy days too! Love your photos x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't beat a lazy day! You're photos are really good x

    http://hollylikestoblog.blogspot.com
    twitter: @HollyMcKie

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are such a lovely girl! Cute blog and awesome shots. I really like the second shot of you holding the camera and you can see your hands. Very artsy!
    Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! :) I like lazy days tooo! it's when I can do whatever I want and I can think of! :) cooool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe soo true I am tempted to get a digital slr though, my camera is stressing me out as I literally only take 'dud shots' haha!
    Tilly M x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very true, lazy days are the best! :)x
    I have awarded you with the kreativ blogger award! click the link for more info!

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.com

    Ellie,xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these photos. Very unique! Great blog:)

    h0lliedays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.