Saturday, 14 January 2012

In which the sky is luminous.





There was an epic sunset yesterday. All pink and purple and orange and yellow. It must have come close to one of the most beautiful things I've seen. I grabbed my camera and ran to the garden, pulling my mum, who is obsessed with sunsets, with me on my way. When I came in though, the sky got even lovelier and it went orange with yellow and pink AND purple. 

Also, I just wanted to thank ELLIE who nominated me for the Liebster award. I'm not going to promise an awards post of my own because I may or may not get round to it hehe! Thanks, Ellie! She's a fantastic blogger, I'm pretty sure you'll love her blog!

Just a brief post, I have to go and have a snooze. I was staying at my friend's last night and we weren't in bed till half three and I get very grumpy and unpleasant if I get no sleep. It's quite bad...


x




3 comments:

  1. These pictures are stunning!

    http://lovelettersandsnippets.blogspot.com/

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. those photos are gorgeous, amy! and thank you for commenting on my blog as well :)

    grace
    blog.graceniu.net

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.