Wednesday, 11 January 2012

In which the presents start catching up.

There's a few benefits of having a very late birthday. The first one is that, since my birthday's in the Christmas holidays, I don't see everyone that gets me a present. I like to open the presents I get on my birthday and then I start thinking forward to the people who I'm still to get a present from. I know that's really bad, but who doesn't like getting presents? The longer it drags out, the more fun I have because I like waiting for presents! The second benefit is that my birthdays's after Christmas so people are able to get me really lovely things that they can't get for other people because, usually, they're so expensive. But when it's my birthday, the sales are on, so people can get really nice cheap things.

This week I've been given various presents from a few people I didn't see in the holidays and actually, there's still a few people who claim to have presents to give me. I feel so lucky! I've already been given a Hollister top, sweets and a heap of jewellery. I have such generous friends!



I've had my eye on that MTV top for about 3 months now so I was absolutely over the moon when my friend gave it to me for my birthday. Also, most of my friends know that I'm trying to cover one entire wall of my bedroom with photos so a few of them gave me a photo or two along with my present that they want featured on my 'wall of memories' as I've taken to calling it. There aren't that many pictures yet, but I'm getting there!

What do you think?


x

6 comments:

  1. I adore the MTV top! I do the same kind of wall of memories thing :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I nominated you for the Kreativ blogger award :) check my blog for details x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mtv tank totally rocks. Lucky girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with these comments. Love the mtv top :)
    Love this blog. had to follow :)
    -Stokely

    hope you can check out/follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that MTV top! And your wall actually looks SOOOO cool! Love, Lizzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, looks like you received some lovely things! The OPI polish is gorgeous!

    Great blog, i'm now following :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.