Friday, 6 January 2012

In which the garden is my subject, a memory card my canvas.

As you may, or may not know, I got a brand new camer for my birthday (finepix S400) which I am in love with. It's still pretty new and although  I've been whapping it out at every possible photo opportunity, I haven't really had a chance to have a proper experiment with all the modes and various zoom lengths until yesterday when me and my camera ventured into the garden. I'm always a bit self conscious in the garden when I'm taking photos that the neigbours will look out their window and see me with my camera and wonder why I'm taking pictures of the patio so I didn't spend much time before I decided to go inside and experiment there instead.





We also took our Christmas decorations down which is always a sad experience. I hate doing it. Boohoohoo!

The worst part was, everything was gone in about 10 minutes and was back down under the floorboards where we keep it. Ah well, it takes us one step closer to next year!

Have you taken your decos down yet?

x

4 comments:

  1. That camera looks great, really good zoom and clarity x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's great! It's got 30x zoom :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camera looks really good, i need a new one aswell:) Just to let you know i nominated you for the Kreative Blogger Award, see my post here:

    http://sophsstyle.blogspot.com/2012/01/kreative-blogger-award.html

    sophsstyle.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new camera, Amy!
    I love photography as well and your pictures look great ^.^ cute dog too.

    Wow you guys got a lot of cards for christmas 0.0 is there someone underneath that huge pile?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.