Saturday, 28 January 2012

A few little pictures.

Yesterday was a beautiful day and so I decided to try and take a few pictures. It seems I got the best part of the day as some of the pictures came out surprisingly stunning so I thought I'd just share them with you. I also went for a walk and took my camera with me so there's a few from that too! Enjoy:





This is just my reflection in a little pool of water on the railing outside my house. I know it's kind of hard to make out!













 I don't think this weekend is going to end up being very busy. I went for a walk today and I might go to the cinema to see The War Horse with my History class tonight but I really don't know if I can be bothered. It's not compulsory. I might just stay at home and lounge. I really do like lazy days after all!

x

11 comments:

  1. These are lovely photos ! It looks like it was such a nice day it makes me wish that the snow would melt here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pictures.
    Love the water and big tree and wildlife pictures.
    Very creative of you taking a photo looking
    through the ICE.
    Love It!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou! I'm glad you like them :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! I love nature-y type pictures.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. They really are amazing pictures, the light and focus are done really well :)

    I love the nature type of photos! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool pictures, Amy! I love the one through the ice. :)

    Abbie//

    p.s. if the Lord of the Rings books don't work for you, the movie just might. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Yes, I suppose it might. Maybe I'll watch it hehe :)x

      Delete
  7. Oh wow these pictures are amazing! I'd never be able to take anything like that! You have a really good eye and a great talent! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice blog and I love your photos. You have a good eye on beautiful subjects. I also love photography and I'm basically taking my camera with me no matter where I go. I would love to see more of your pictures. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love you're pics!!!
    visit my blog http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com/
    xoxo Marika

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.