Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Favourite wardrobe items countdown

Everyone has those pieces in their wardrobe that they love and wear over and over again. I for one certainly have a lot. I don't always have money to spend on new clothes so I wear the same things lots of times, perhaps with a different twist. I had a little look through my wardrobe to find a few of the thing I love and wear over and over again.

Number 8:
This is a bodycondress from New Look. I got it a couple of years ago and I used to wear it as a dress but I've grown since then and it's kind of tight and short. Yes, not so good. I tend to wear it either as a kind of base for blouses or just as a top itself now, tucked into my jeans or whatever I may be wearing.

Number 7:

I put these as one because they're the same style from the same range at River Island. They're perfect for a casual, grungy look or for just shoving under a shirt. I really like them aswell because they're really quirky.

Number 6:

Another dress, I actually bought this dress for summer but I'm pretty sure I've worn it every season since. I actually wore it last month with a top underneath, thick tights and biker boots. It's a new Look number.

Number 5:

I bought these in Norway when I was there in June on a school exchange. The exchange rate is pretty high so I felt like I'd just bought some rediculously expensive designer pair of shorts when I bought these for 199 kroners from a shop called Cubus. That actually only works out at about £24 though ha! I looove these, I think partly because they remind me of Norway, but also because they're simply beautiful.

Number 4:
I got this jumper for Christmas from River Island and I've just about put up camp inside it. You would not believe how comfy and warm it is, plus it has pockets which is a  big plus because I like to have my phone on me all the time. It also goes with so much stuff!

Number 3:

This blouse is definitely one of my favourite things in my wardrobe. I bought it less than a week ago and I've already worn it twice! It's from Primark so I doubt it'll last long but they always have something similar in stock.  

Number 2:

I wear these all the time. They aren't supposed to have holes in the knees but they're from Primark again (I rest my case about Primark's clothes not lasting long). I actually like the holes though and they do look like they're supposed to be there. They're super comfy and dressy but not over the top.

Number 1:

My converse. I literally do not know what I would do without these. I virtually live in them. They're comfy, go with everything, and are more capable of keeping my feet dry than pumps. I wear them all the time: to school, in PE, in my house at the weekend, out with my friends, everywhere.

So there you go, my wardrobe countdown. What are your favourite things in your wardrobe?


x


8 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I am absolutely in love with converses, I really really want a navy pair! :)
    Issy xxxx

    (I'm currently holding a giveaway, please check it out!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Converse! I am in love with mine too. I like the jumper too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I think my favourite thing in my wardrobe is my big rockabilly tutu petticoat or my Pearl Lowe crochet dress!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty shorts and blouse!
    -Hayley xx
    alwaysbeglamorous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the shorts and dress. And your jumper looks mega warm :)

    Am yet to invest in some converse, but it's definitely next on my list!

    Great blog - now following :)

    Love, elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite things in my wardrobe are probably my silver, glittery, chiffon-y shirt, my drop-hem skirt from Topshop, my "leather" jacket and my grey blazer. Oh, and Converse of course! I love the colour of your shorts :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great idea to do a countdown of favourite clothes! My favourites are Number 8 and Number 3! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some lovely things! Converse would be top of my list too. xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.