Saturday, 24 December 2011

In which I re-design my header

As you can see, I've changed my header. However, I'm not sure whether or not I like it. I was getting super bored of my old one and, bleh. I guess I just thought it might be time for a bit of change. I know the image is slightly grainy but I think it kind of adds to it?

Anyway, I would like your opinion... keep this header, or go back to my old one? Here they both are. Let me know what you think in the comments! Thanks!
This is my old one ^


This is my new one^


Thanks! Let my know your views!!!



8 comments:

  1. I really love your old one, but of course your new one is just as nice:-)<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I do like my new one but I do still like my old one too. Hmm I don't know... I might end up changing it back.
    :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey :) the old one is nice,, same with the new :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the old one is super

    follow u and hope to follow me back

    www.oneredcherry.com

    happy xmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah maybe I'll just change it back then... Thanks for your opinions hehe! :Dx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is really beautiful, we do like it so does your blog :)

    Kisses from www.bpeinternational.blogspot.com

    Miladies**

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha thanks! I just changed it back to my old one :)x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.