Saturday, 5 November 2011

The one where oficially start feeling wintery

I have oficially started feeling wintery. The long nights, winter jumpers and condensation on the windows have all begun. Technically it's still Autumn, I know but with Christmas looming next month, (!!!) it just makes me want to go Christmas shopping. I felt it might be a bit early for christmas shopping though so instead I nagged my mum to take me out to Primark. Which she did. :)


a big 5 pack of socks £1 (? not sure exactly how much)
 
♥ Boots - £12 ♥ Jumper - £14 ♥ Polo shirt - £6
♥ Charm (see below) - £1



I also bought this wee guy to attach onto my charm bracelet.

 When I got home I decided to paint my nails with Barry M Crackle.

I used Rimmel's red and yellow (for Autumn!) and the crackly stuff on top
all done :D
are you feeling wintery yet?
x


8 comments:

  1. That jumper is so nice and wintery but with summery colours..loveeee! Is it really Primark?!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I actually love it. It's so cosey too. And yes! Primark woo :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. those boots are so cute!
    http://lovejanescupcakes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! They're lovely aaren't they? :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally know what you meen :) it's jussst starting to feel like chilly time ha-ha. Love those socks and that jumper is gorgeous hun! Will look fab layered over anything for a warm winter!

    Lovely blog chick :) following you now :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thankyou :) following you back!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think winter has definitely hit Edinburgh after today, my hands were numb this morning!

    Your nail varnish is lovely and bonfire-y :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep I think it has! I had to wear my proper jacket today ha!

    Oh thankyou!
    :)x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.