Sunday, 6 November 2011

The one where I use photobucket

I really like editing photos. I used to just use the exposure settings on my computer but then I discovered sights like Photobucket, Piknik and Rollip. Photobucket is my favourite though!
 
A peacock at Blair Castle :) aw




Sometimes though, they make more of an impact left natural.

I took this when I went on a school trip to the aisle of Eigg. Look at the big cow right there!
This is from Eigg too. A big heard of Highland coos were following us!
And my beloved poochy-wooch, Angus, in the snow :) n'aww




10 comments:

  1. These are really lovely shots - I love playing around with different effects on photos!

    Emma xxx
    http://www.gawgusthings.com
    @gawgusthings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures, I love playing around with photos as well! You have a really nice blog, following you now!

    Pip x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so pretty!! Love your blog!!
    Follow your now!
    Maybe you can follow back)))
    http://myfiercefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos. I never get to see nature like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your photos. you have a cute blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Thankyou for all the lovely comments!
    :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photos! Great Post :) X

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.