Tuesday, 15 November 2011

The one where I return... with a moustache

Yes; I'm back! It feels like aaaaaaaaaaaages since I've posted and that's bad.


Anyway, it's November now and it has been for a while. One of the reasons that I love November is that it's MOvember too. For anyone who isn't aware, Movember is a charity organisation which encourages men to grow a moustache for the 30 days of Movember. They are responsible for the fine moustachery that sprouts up in Britain in November. The main aim of this project is to raise funds for mens cancers and, I guess, change the 'face' of men's health. You can visit their website HERE.


It's always hilarious because a lot of the male teachers start growing moustaches. The best ones are the ones that go all out and grow a full on  cowboy moustache or one of those little curly ones. At the moment my PE teacher is sporting a moustache that bends right round the corners of his mouth and he has a little goatee going on underneath. It's great!


I would like to take part and become a 'Mobro', however, as I am neither a man nor a bearded lady, that would be very difficult. Therefore, please enjoy this picture of me with a finger moustache instead!




Become a 'Mo-sista' and let's see your finger moustache! :D

3 comments:

  1. pretty photo!!! ahahha

    if you want follow me at http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.