Wednesday, 2 November 2011

The one where I recap on Halloween

So, first of all ...
What's a Vampire's favourite type of phone?
Neckiea!! (like nokia??)
How was everyone's Halloween? I know it's a bit late but life has been hectic recently. Between, school, revision, homework and of course pumpkin carving, I haven't had any time to post.


I have to admit, the inner 8 year old in me got the better of me and I felt the need to participate in Halloween. I was at diving until later in the evening so it was too late to dress up when I got home but I did carve a pumpkin and hand out the sweets.

I was VERY proud of my pumpkin. We did only get one set of trick or treaters (boo!) but I put that down to my ecxellent pumpkin carving skills scaring everyone off, not to toot my own horn or anything (tootoot) . The group we did get told some quite rubbish jokes and then stole all the Chomps and Curly Wurlys. However, that suits me fine because Crunchies and Fudges are my favourites.

Anyway it's now November! Where the hell does time go? I cannot believe that it's Christmas next month. Or, my birthday! Woooooooohoooooooo! I can't wait!




2 comments:

  1. wow that pumpkin is so cool!
    Poppy xx
    http://poppydoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.