Tuesday, 29 November 2011

In which I stay in my pyjamas all day

Yester day was a very lazy day. I'm on exam leave at the moment and I didn't have any exams yesterday so I was free to lounge about all day. I did spend most of the day revising biology but I kept getting distracted by Facebook, Blogger etc... The usual. So anyway, I figured when I got up at half past 8, which is a lie in for me, I might just go downstairs, check my news feed and then come back up and get dressed. Of course, the inevitable happened and I got majorly distracted and forgot all about getting dressed. I ended up staying in my jammies all day long! Tut, tut, tut.

I had my fluffy Primark dressing gown on so my body was lovely and toasty but I was too lazy to go and get socks so my feet were like ice-cubes with toe nails all day...

I did eventually start my revision and oh boy did I start. The dining room was (and still is, actually) like an explosion of lined paper, diagrams of brains pens and cut up pieces of paper.

Well. Breakfast was delicious. I LOOOOVE golden syrup and pancakes! Mmmm. My mouth is watering.


  
I came through to eat my brakfast on the sofa and found Angus all curled up with his back legs through his front legs. He lies like this all the time... it's the strangest thing.

My mum came home after work having very-kindly nipped into iceland and bought me and my sister Advent calendars. The Spongebob one is for my sister and the Milky bar one is mine because I simply cannot get enough white chocolate at the moment.

So! That was my day! I don't have time for anything else at the moment because I'm about to rush out for my biology prelim. Wish me luck!


 x

3 comments:

  1. Ah, looks like you had a lovely day, despite the revision! I'm always getting distracted, too :) Love your dressing gown <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had the best day ever. Very jealous! Study leave was always such a skive :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually missing school. I'm fining it really boring lounging about at home and I miss my friends!

    wow... Never thought I'd be saying that though...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.