Friday, 21 October 2011

School Uniform

Konichiwa everyone! :)

So, because I go to a British school, I have to wear school uniform. Boohoo. I wish we didn't. I personally feel that it takes away your individuality and you just look like a robot, walking along identical to the next person, and the next, and the next. Luckily though, my school's not a private school where you have to wear a knee-length kilt and all that jazz. Although the uniform isn't that strict, they have got a lot more sticky about it recently and non-white shoes and jeans have been being picked up on a lot more.

Anyhoo, this is what I wear:


I either wear a loose waste high skirt with big baggy pockets on the front, or a tight waste high tube skirt with a brown belt around the top and cable-knit black tights.

If it's colder I wear either cropped trousers with a brown belt or black skinny jeans. You're not technically supposed to I wear jeans but you can usually slip by.

I wear them with either a sleevless shirt or a thin long sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up and tucked in.

I wear my school tie too but I didn't bother taking a picture but I'm sure you can imagine it. We can also wear a navy or white school polo shirt with the school logo if we want but I usually just wear a shirt and tie. I also wear black brogues or frilly black pumps.

The unifor is clearly VERY boring so I tend to brighten it up with jewellery and har accessories and stuff. Oh and a great big colourful cross-body bag with Tom and Jerry on the front (you can see it in my last post). I also really like trying out new eye make-up and hairstyles. Anything that will make my uniform less boring!

So... what's your uniform like (if you have one?) and how do you make it more exciting. New ideas would be much appreciated ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.