Monday, 17 October 2011

Happiness isn't ready-made... it comes from your own actions

Well, today in Edinburgh the weather is crap. Crappedy-crap-crap-crap. And just to add to the crapness, it's the October holiday and it's been raining so hard all day, I've not been able to go anywhere. It's only half past four and I'm sitting in my bedroom with the main light and my side-light on because it's so dull outside. To be hones, it makes me feel kind of depressed. So to rid myself of it I decided to recap on all the things that have made me happy this week. Well, a few of them (what can I say, I'm a happy person - usually).
Middle partings
I've not had a middle parting since I was about eight but recently I've started wearing one again. I think I can pull it off as I seem to be one of those people that it suits and doesn't make me look like some kind of mutant alien-teenagaer geek!

My purple converse
I have practically live in these things! They're spectacularly comfy and I genuinely wear them with absolutely everything.

Mmm. Enough said, I think.

My Tom and Jerry bag
Again, comfort is a big thing for me - if it's not comfy I won't wear it. But this bag is. And it's so cute and quirky aswell. It's a good size and I can fit all my stuff in it. I quite simply, love it.

Tesco's milk choc chip cookies
I've just been munching on these all week. I don't even care if they make me fat, they're so blooming marvellous I'd eat them all day. They've got that perfect balance between chewy and hard and they aren't sickly. Everything you could ask for in a cookie eh?


1 comment:

  1. I love dib dabs! Also I started wearing a centre parting recently as well, my brothers tease me saying I've got my 6 year old hair back! :(
    http://www.rebeccajart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.