Thursday, 1 September 2011

This is me. My hair isn't naturally like this. Ha! I wish! My natural hair is half straight with one random wave at the end. I think I wore my hair in a bun for about 3 days to get it like this.
 Anyway, you can tell quite a few things about me from this picture. Firstly, I'm a pretty messy person. You can see all my clothes piled up there on the chair behind me. I'm constantly being nagged to tidy up. Haw haw. My bedroom has been known to get to the stage where you simply can't walk into the room without standing on (and usually breaking) something. The second thing is that I like to draw. I'm quite creative and I love to take photos. You can see the walls covered in drawings and pictures and stuff. Since this picture, all that has been taken down and I've begun covering the whole wall with photos! 
This is my charm bracelet that I mensioned yesterday. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. My favourite charm is either the little umbrella or the little bike. I'm not sure. What do you think?

Peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.