Saturday, 17 September 2011

Bookworm

So, I like to read. I read quite a lot and usually I end up reading a couple of books at the same time. For example, at the moment, I'm reading private peaceful and pride and prejudice and we're also reading Romeo and Juliet at school. But anyway, you get the gist - I like reading, so I've decided that when I'm older I'm going to write a book of short stories for children. That's another thing I should have mentioned. I like writing stories too. So now, every time I hear someone say something that sounds like the name of a children's book, (just a phrase or a couple of words) I remember it, go home and write it down in my notebook. I have a huge long list but these are a few:-

        The dog that couldn't wag his tail
        The accident
        The Pointless Hedgehog
         The hole in the sand
        Gavin's Treehouse

These are just a few but I do have a HUGE list. Some of them don't even hav a concept behind them yet (all the ones above do)  but I do plan on thinking up ideas for them and I seriously do want to write them. That would be like, my dream job. Imagine if I could get published. Creative writing is always my favourite at school and usually I can com up with a really good idea and I can structure it well and write it pretty well too, not to toot my own horn though ha!

Do you have any aspirations for later on in your life? I'd like to hear them!


      

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy!!

    What an adorable blog you have going on here lol and while I am I think a good 15 years older :)) I found your post about the braids quite useful :)

    xx
    Siddy
    www.SiddySays.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Thankyou :) I'm glad you like it and and you find it useful!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.