Wednesday, 31 August 2011

New to blogging!

Hey guys!
This is my new, and first ever, blog! Woo! I've been looking around for a while and I thought blogging looked kinda fun so I thought I'd give it a whirl.



I guess in this blog I'm just going to put my thoughts into words and just... document my life.
So, to get started and make things a little bit more interesting, 10 facts about me:



1. My name is boring. I always wish it was spelled Aimee instead of the boring way. Boo.
2. I'm only 14 so I've got my whole life ahead of me. I intend to make it interesting.
3. My life can pretty much be depicted in photos. My camera is one of my most prized possesions and
    to be honest I'm surprised my laptop memory isn't full it's so jam packed with photos!
4. I hate bad grammar. Don't even speak to me if you're going to say that you "done lots of things at the
    weekend" or you "seen me at the supermarket". I'll  correct you. But hey, that's just me.
5. I have a charm bracelet which I made myself and I'm rarely without it. I'll put up a picture.
6. I can flip my eyelids inside out - not really a need-to-know thing but I'm just keeping this fresh.
7. I hate people who make fun of people with disabilities etc. It's so nasty.
8. I like to write. Stories, limericks, even songs! I guess that's partly why I started this blog.
9. I find the word 'nippy' REALLY annoying. It's so overused, at least it is among my friends.
10. I have freckles. All over my face. Quite frankly, I love them. I wouldn;t be me without them.



So there you have it. My first ever blog post - 10 interesting, if a little bit random facts about me. I guess that's it for today though. Wish me luck with the rest of my blog!

Peace :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I read and appreciate every single one. I promise I'll have a look at your blog.